Friday, January 22, 2010

It's the GOD in Me

Some might wonder or think, why all of the sudden turn to God when things go wrong. My response in a question is, why not? Think about it, even people who aren't saved or claim that their is no God (Lord have mercy on them) when times get tough and unbearable, they will say a prayer, even if its simply "Lord help me." Think about it.....

When things were going bad and I was really depressed over losing Jordan, I had NO ONE that I could talk to ....no one could really relate to what I was going through. Yes I had found some who had went through the exact same thing, but everyone handles things differently. So I engulfed myself in God, opening my heart to listen to what He had to say to me, letting Him wrap His loving arms around me in times when I felt like it was unbearable to go on, and really just staying positive that the promises He had made to me were true.

Even though the last week has been stressful....emotionally and mentally, I'm getting back to the positive, loving life, and optimistic person who saw the bright side to EVERY situation that I was before I had allowed someone else to be Top 5 in my life with me being behind them.

Plus, if you REALLY know me you know my background and it's not just some cliche thing for me to turn to God when I don't know where else to turn, it's what is already instilled in me today.

Proverbs 22:6 "Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it"

No comments:

Post a Comment